Header collage

Header collage

Saturday, December 28, 2013

58/365 Finn McMissile

Today's post was inspired by the recent blog post over at clickinmoms.com featuring Melissa Gibson's personal project in which she took photos of her children's toys.  The photos are so much fun and really amazing.  She stated in the post that this personal project really helped her learn to see light differently and to be able to take her time and not feel rushed in the way she is when taking photos of her kids.  So, I thought I may give some similar images a try from time to time for the same reasons.

f1.8
1/40sec
ISO 100




2 comments:

  1. I loved reading about her project, I need to hop on over there. Your photo of Doc is terrific, too, the lighting is great. I am really, really hoping to take the Intro to Natural Light and the Natural Light Indoors classes through Clickin Moms in 2014....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this photo very much!!...and my son too:)) It's sharp, the colors are great and also the composition! The car looks like it's alive...like in the cartoon:)

    ReplyDelete