Header collage

Header collage

Monday, December 16, 2013

46/365 My Boys

Whew.  I feel like the last few days have flown by and have been super busy and my photos show it, but at least I'm still shooting and posting.  I think this is a mommy goggles photo, but I love it since I rarely get shots of both boys together.  I wanted to jump up on the couch and get another angle from above them, but Baby A fell over and D got up and the moment was over. Even though these moments come often, they are fleeting and sometimes I take what I can get because typically they are over in the time it takes to reach for my camera.


f2.8
1/80sec
ISO 800

4 comments:

  1. I think it's priceless. So sweet how the baby is smiling. These are the best kinds of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable!! I agree with Janell...these moments and photos are priceless! What does 'mommy goggles' mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moyca, "mommy goggles" is when you see a photo favorably because the photo is of your kids and/or a cute shot and ignore the things that are technically not good because all you choose to see is the cuteness. (The term is sorta a derivative of/play on a popular phrase "beer goggles," used by men to describe a woman who seems more attractive because the man has been drinking than she would seem to him if he were sober.)

    ReplyDelete