Header collage

Header collage

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

34/365 Santa Baby

Today I started working on our Christmas card photos.  I got a few shots of Baby A and this was my favorite.  Most of them he was laying down more than this one and this was the best pose, but I'm disappointed I missed my focus on this one and the horizon is off.  All the others had much better, if not tack sharp, focus...figures.  Oh, well, Baby A really doesn't seem to mind the Santa get-up so maybe we'll try again soon. If it doesn't work out, this photo would be ok, at least. After all, I still have one of D to take and I'd love to get one of both of them together but that gets a little daunting sometimes. We'll see.


f2.8
1/100sec
ISO 1600


5 comments:

  1. OK that little face, in that little suit, is so darling I don't think I would have noticed the soft focus or the horizon...the cuteness takes center stage!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh that is so adorable! I did a santa pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is beautiful...I don't mind if the horizon is off...the baby is sweet, the contrasts are great!! Sometimes perfection ruins the authenticity if you know what I mean...
    ...but I totally understand you...I would probably do it again too:)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this picture. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete