Header collage

Header collage

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

54/365 Christmas Eve

My husband's family celebrates Christmas on Christmas Eve and his parents host a big open house.  My mother-in-law cooks an amazing amount of food:  ham, turkey, sausage balls, cheese balls, candied nuts, dips, relish and veggie trays, rolls from scratch, 5-6 kinds of cookies and candies (not including the ones D and I made and brought)..and I have no idea how she does it all.  When all the open house guests go home, she grabs a cup of coffee and props her feet up for a much deserved break.  This is D being mischevious in that moment and one of my favorite photos from the day.

(both) 
f2.2
1/80sec
ISO 1600



Another favorite of the day, Baby A opening his first Christmas present.


1 comment:

  1. Wow...she is like a Superwoman!!:) These are beautiful family photos! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete