Header collage

Header collage

Friday, December 27, 2013

57/365 Nursery

I'm still trying to learn the light in Baby A's nursery.  I seems to either be too dark or very direct light.  I have a feeling the best light of the day for this room is while Baby A is napping.  But, the direct light today gave me a chance to play with a foam board (I don't have a reflector) for Baby A's face and good practice since I haven't shot in this type of lighting much.

f2.8
1/80sec 
ISO 1600



f3.5
1/80sec
ISO 1600

f3.5
1/80sec
ISO 800

f3.5
1/80sec
ISO 400


2 comments:

  1. I really like the one where baby is smiling...I love the angle and the lighting and how you framed his head...great!! And I also like the first black and white from the top...the lighting is beautiful and I really like the story...I'm wondering, what is going on , what is he doing...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like some of the lighting you caught as well....I love the shot of the older sibling hanging over the rail, peeking into the crib!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete