Header collage

Header collage

Friday, March 14, 2014

133/365 Sleeping

I have the hardest time taking photos of Baby A in his crib.  There is either not sufficient light or the light is super harsh/direct light/..or a strange mix of both.  Also the honey oak color of his crib makes his skin very warm, if not orange.  On top of that, Baby A is not a super sound sleeper so I'm always nervous about waking him when to take photos.  Today he took a longer than usualy nap and I knew I was going to have to wake him up anyway to pick up D from preschool, and I snuck in to snap a few.  I only got about 3 shots in before he woke up...so I'll keep trying.  I am determined to have some sweet photos of him sleeping in his crib.
f2.0
1/80sec
ISO 6400

2 comments:

  1. This is a sweet photo, I don't blame you for wanting to get more, and I really like the b$w conversion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so feel you on this!! I find it hard to get a good angle, and with having both boys in one room, it always feels like a risk to go in there! But this is a great start and you'll get that shot you want. :)

    ReplyDelete