Header collage

Header collage

Monday, December 22, 2014

O Christmas Tree

Whew...I didn't intend to go this long without a blog post, but between Christmas and all things computer related crashing at our house it's taken me a while. First my EHD started acting up and now our laptop monitor is going out. We will have to get a new computer soon, meanwhile we are using it tethered to our computer until we figure out what will meet our needs (which is much more complicated now that I am into photography).  While I really, truly appreciate the convenience and abilities computers provide, shopping for anything technology related is on my necessary evil list...just above vehicle shopping and dental work.

A is really enjoying the Christmas tree this year.  He has a few, mostly stuffed, ornaments at the bottom of the tree he likes to take off and look at/play with, but, he has not bothered the tree nearly as much as I anticipated.  (I just remember keeping super glue on the counter when D was this age...repairing an ornament a day).  Although his interest in the ornaments has not been as destructive as I imaged, the bows on our presents is another matter...no one's getting bow/ribbons this year...it's worse than having a cat. (But a good trade off for our ornaments, I'd say).

 Our tree lights are on a timer and everyday at 4:00 he gets excited when they "magically" glow.






1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Maria!! Beautiful photos!! The last one is just wow!! I miss you;)

    ReplyDelete