Header collage

Header collage

Thursday, July 10, 2014

252/365 Baby Hair

Oh, Baby A, I fear the time is upon us for your first hair cut (according to Daddy it's here and now or maybe even past).  As I observe your ever growing personality and vocabulary and this week's newfound proficiency in walking, I wish I could stop you in time for just a little while.  You are growing so fast!  So, forgive me when wisps of bangs graze your eyes and your hair gets scraggily on your neck; I am just not ready yet.




2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I felt like once you cut the hair the baby phase is gone. Mine was almost 18 months before we cut it and it still makes me sad to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, you will be so happy you took these photos someday!

    ReplyDelete