Header collage

Header collage

Friday, July 4, 2014

246/365 Happy Fourth of July

This was D's first time with any fireworks.  "Poppers" were a huge hit, in fact, we have been back to the store twice for more.  He wasn't sure about sparklers at first, but decided he liked them after some coaxing to hold one.  Baby A loved the poppers too, he watched D and would act like he was throwing them too and giggle.  The hubs worked so I tried to get some fireworks shots around the neighborhood sitting on the sidewalk with the baby monitor next to me and this last photo was the only one I was able to catch and I had to crop it a little since I was so far away.











2 comments:

  1. Excellent portraits of D!!! I looove the black and white one!! It's totally focused on him... I think it's perfect in all aspects...and I really like how you caught his expression!! Great, great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super, I love the ones of him with the sparklers!!

    ReplyDelete