Header collage

Header collage

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

166/365 Easter Eggs (photo heavy for no particular reason)


D and I colored Easter eggs. He has been nagging me to do this for weeks, even after I explained we would have to wait until close to Easter so the eggs wouldn't go bad.  This year he wanted the package with sequins and glitter. Glitter...oh, the glitter.

Baby A is starting table food and enjoys feeding himself...

Incidently, he tends to be a hair-toucher...


He ended his evening watching Daddy mow the grass.



4 comments:

  1. Egg dyeing is so fun. Love your shots. But wow those reflection pictures are to die for. Great captures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reflection pictures are really outstanding!!! I also love the expression on his face!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the reflection pictures. They are beautiful!! I always wonder which ones I will look back at when they are older and these are definitely some for you to always have and look back at. I LOVE these! Beautiful lighting and his expression is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! The egg ones tell a super story, the eating ones crack me up, and I LOVE the one with Baby A's reflection, the B&W is super here!!

    ReplyDelete